WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

9.13.2011

First Foods?


M & M's are a recommended first food, right?
This is what goes on in my house at 7 am when I'm trying to get ready for work.  Someone, who shall remain unnamed, (Sean) left a whole container of M&M's on the floor - after having a handful for breakfast.  My pediatrician would have a fit.  Charlotte helped herself to about 20 a few before I finally got around to vacuuming them all up.  Well, at least I won't be tempted to eat them, now that they're in the vacuum (off the floor might've still been an option).  My butt thanks you, Charlotte.

2 comments:

NurseNoodle said...

I see a rainbow filled diaper in your future. Hysterical.

Lissie said...

Melt in your mouth, not on your bum. ;)