WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

6.19.2012

Tuesday's Tip (#9)

Here's a tip for you:

Choose your undergarments wisely.

I know, I know... I've talked about this before.

I found myself in a really precarious position today. I was squeezing myself between two of the computer carts in the technology closet at work so that I could reach for something. I grabbed hold of the projector I was reaching for and tried to get out of the closet. That's when I realized that I had managed to hook my thong - right through my skirt - on one of the hinges on the computer cart. 

So there I was, hanging by my underwear, terrified to move for fear of actually putting a hole in my skirt. I've already gone down that road and I knew I couldn't hide it with this outfit. To make matters worse, I didn't even have my phone handy to text my friend and ask her to rescue me from my own undies.

I did manage to wriggle free, but I've now realized that this event warranted a public service announcement. Don't wear a thong to work. You never know when you'll find yourself hanging by your underwear in a closet.

Have a tip to share? Or some granny panties? Feel free to leave a comment below...

... & be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new tip!

No comments: