WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

8.12.2012

The Moment When...

... you get out of the shower and dry off with a SpongeBob SquarePants towel.
... you stay up until the wee hours just to have some quiet time.
... you eat Kraft macaroni & cheese out of the pot with a wooden spoon.
... you threaten to "turn this car around!"
... you vacuum up what must be 87,000 multi-colored feathers that exploded from an art kit.
... you're up at midnight laughing out loud at Friends reruns with a sleeping baby on your shoulder.
... you find yourself brushing your teeth with a Barbie toothbrush.
... you realize that your parents weren't quite as crazy as you always thought they were.

That's the moment when you realize you're life is nuts because you have kids. Welcome to Crazy Town!







HEY... If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who's embracing the crazy. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!

---->P.S. Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click that cute little brown button on my sidebar to vote for me...

**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you want a cute coffee mug??


5 comments:

Lisa @ The Golden Spoons said...

:-) So true!

Allison Hart said...

So what's it mean if you do half or more of those things and AREN'T a mom? Am I just that crazy? ;)

Lissie said...

@ Allison: Girl, you're just plain nuts! ;) That's why I like you.

Anonymous said...

Re: Kraft macaroni and cheese and a wooden spoon.....do you have a spy cam in my kitchen?????

Lissie said...

I'm always watching...
;)