On this, the day after Thanksgiving, I have a few random thoughts for you:
- If you need instructions to open a can of cranberry sauce, you should probably put down the can opener and walk away. You're going to hurt yourself.
- If you are the genius who invented this creepy little bastard to lord over our children during the holidays, you are sick. And I love you. And I want to know what you have in the works for the rest of the year.
- If at least one of your students in each class thought the big holiday this week was Black Friday, you should be sad for society. And arrange a meeting between your face and your palm (like I did).
- If you are having fist fights outside H&M over Black Friday deals, you need to rethink life. Half of their stuff is already $8.
- If pumpkin pie followed by stuffing with gravy is not an acceptable breakfast, then I should put my fork down.
- If you don't feel like being a parent on the day after Thanksgiving, just let your kids eat marshmallows for breakfast. They're probably not that much worse than the donuts your husband was going to get, anyway.
- If two of your children want to watch Willy Wonka and two want to watch Charlie Brown, don't ask the 2 year old to be the tie breaker. She will pick Charlie Wonka.
Have a random thought for me today? Share it in the comment section below!
---->P.S. Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click that cute little brown button on my sidebar to vote for me...
**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron??