- I had to put all five kids in the car to go get coffee because I forgot to add that to the pre-Christmas grocery list.
- The house (which I had cleaned for Christmas) is in shambles.
- The dishes are overflowing the sink because I was still running the first load of cooking and baking stuff when 15 people came for Christmas dinner. (And, a few beers into the evening, the dirty dishes seem far less important.)
- My daughters have changed their clothes 87 times this morning and I have no idea what is what anymore.
|Clothes, clothes everywhere|
- I have put in no less than 4 million AA & AAA batteries. I hate those damn tiny screws.
- Yesterday, I spent almost 90 minutes putting together Charlotte's new dollhouse - only to find out that Santa didn't realize the box said "dolls not included." And, even though Charlotte is a giant for her age, she won't be able to see the top floor for a few more years.
|That's a lot of dollhouse!|
- I'm still rummaging around for something to dip in my satay sauce because the chicken is gone. (roast beef? bagel crisps? marshmallows?)
- The kids need to stop trying to cram into the Glow Crazy doodle tent together. It's definitely not made for more than two kids.
|This isn't going to end well.|
What about you...did you survive the chaos of Christmas?
---->P.S. Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click that cute little brown button on my sidebar to vote for me...
**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron??